Disclaimer & Privacy
The information contained on this web site is of a general nature only. It has been designed and written without taking into account your personal or particular taxation or financial needs, circumstances, objectives or expected outcomes and should not be construed or misinterpreted as legal, professional, taxation or financial advice.
Before acting on any information contained in this website, professional advice should be sought tailored to your individual taxation or investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
This website is only for the use of persons accessing the website from within Australia and is designed and written in relation to taxation and financial services in an Australian context.
Whilst all reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information contained herein is accurate and reliable, no guarantee, representation or warranty as to the reliability, accuracy or completeness of information on this website is given by Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd and Hughes Forbes & Associates, its directors or employees.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any loss or damage which any person may suffer from any errors in or omissions from, including by reason of negligence, from relying upon information on this website. No person should rely on this website without consulting Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd and Hughes Forbes & Associates.
Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd (AFSL. No. 323719) does not guarantee any particular rate of return or the performance of investments. The past performance of investments is no indication of their future performance. Any forecasts on this website are subject to change without notice.
This website contains links to other websites operated by third parties. Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd and Hughes Forbes & Associates is not responsible for and makes no representation concerning the information and material on those third party websites.
Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd and Hughes Forbes & Associates abides by the National Privacy Principals established under the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2001 to protect your privacy.
The legal requirements for privacy are incorporated into the advice documents you receive when dealing with your Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd adviser and Hughes Forbes & Associates.
The basic principals are:
- We will only collect information from you that we require to enable us to render advice and provide services in relation to your taxation and financial planning needs.
- We will only provide this information to other third parties such as:
- fund managers and life companies for the purposes of providing financial planning advice and services; and/or
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission and our appointed professional external auditors for the purposes of maintaining compliance with the requirements of the Corporations Law and to audit the integrity of processes.
- We will not sell or provide your information to any other third party not connected with the provision of these financial planning services.
- We will keep your personal information secure and only allow Hughes Forbes Financial Services Pty Ltd and Hughes Forbes & Associates staff access to that information on a need-to-know basis.
- If you wish to know what information we hold about you, we will tell you and give you access to that information.