If you’re looking for more control and flexibility to plan your financial future, why not consider a self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF)?
With an SMSF you’ll be your own investment manager and responsible for making all the investment and administration decisions.
HFA’s superannuation team works with you to identify and tailor superannuation strategies to optimise your tax concessions and wealth accumulation goals. Our knowledge and focus on every aspect of superannuation performance and compliance gives you confidence in your financial future.
Our role is to ensure that your SMSF is legally compliant by advising on the application of the superannuation and tax laws.
Our specialists in superannuation, taxation law and corporations law can help you with:
- Structuring your superannuation so that it’s tailored to your life goals and values
- Establishing your self-managed super fund
- Managing your fund’s compliance with the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS Act)
- Structuring your income streams tax effectively
- Outlining your insurance options so your premiums are paid from the best possible source
- Identifying strategic opportunities for investment
- Topping up contributions in your existing super fund in a tax-efficient way
- Planning for your super to go to your intended beneficiaries
- Assisting with fund transition to pension
Want flexible super but have no time to manage it? We can help you administer and manage your SMSF including maintaining accounting and member records and preparing annual pension fund paperwork. We will also prepare annual financial statements and maintain portfolio records.
With Hughes Forbes & Associates superannuation advisor you can be rest assured you’re meeting all your taxation obligations.
Following the removal of the accountant’s exemption since 1 July 2016, a Statement of Advice (SoA) is required to be prepared for superannuation advice (including SMSF establishments, rollovers, pension and contribution strategies) by an authorised representative under an Australian Financial Services License holder. Our Superannuation specialists are authorised representatives of Hughes Forbes Financial Services (AFSL: 323719) and are licensed to provide you with superannuation advice and wherever not permissible we can direct you to our Hughes Forbes Financial Services advisor for further assistance.