In most cases working on the business can often lead to a neglect of your personal financial matters. This is where we can assist, and we’ll ensure you:
- Make the right financial decisions;
- Make the most of all financial opportunities across your business and on a personal level;
- Tax planning in the business flows through to your personal situation – This is taken care off seamlessly with the accountants of Hughes Forbes & Associates;
- Eligibility for Government assistance – Each May the annual budget announces changes are made and new incentive schemes for business are announced.
- Looking to start investing – we’ll discuss the types of investments available and how they should owned (i.e. personal, in the business, company, family trust, etc)
- Setting the most suitable asset allocations for superannuation accounts, subject to your investor profile.
- SMSFs – is this a viable option, can it own or part own the business premises?
- Protecting personal assets – through the right type of cover such as life insurance, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), trauma or income protection;
- An estate plan – Providing your family peace of mind in the event of suddenly passing away