This is how we assist our Wealth Accumulator clients:
- By making the right financial decisions;
- Identifying available tax deductions and salary packaging or employee share plan opportunities;
- Eligibility for Government assistance – You may be starting a family, have a young family or teenage children, buying your first home, etc.
- Looking to start investing – we’ll discuss the types of investments available and how they should be owned (i.e. personal, company, family trust or SMSF)
- Setting the most suitable asset allocations for superannuation accounts, subject to your investor profile.
- Protecting assets – through the right type of cover such as life insurance, Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), trauma or income protection;
- An estate plan – Providing your family peace of mind in the event of suddenly passing away.